1. What’s your name, and where are you from? My name is Lisa Gonzales and I’m from Southern California. l33sas_kickz on IG
2. How long have you been collecting? About 12 years
3. What inspired you to start collecting? As a kid we didn’t have a lot of money and I never got to wear name brand sneakers like my friend’s did so after I got my paycheck from my first job I went out and purchased my first pair of Vans and slowly started growing my collection from there.
4. What’s your favorite pair of sneakers that you own, and why? My favorite pair would have to be my Doernbecher Molly’s Nike Shox because of the beautiful colorway on them and it was also the first pair of sneakers I bought that supported a great caus
5. What grail pair don’t you have and would love to add to your collection? Doernbecher Jordan 4
6. What are your likes and/or dislikes about sneakerhead culture? I really love the fact that there is a lot of support from the community and there’s a lot of positivity for the most part.
7. Is there anything you’d like to see more of in the sneakerhead community? I would like to see more widespread sneaker releases so that we can get what we want without having to buy from a re-seller
8. All “kicks” aside, what are your interests/passions/hobbies outside of sneakers? A couple fun facts about me are I love to cook and I used to train in Muay Thai Boxing.