1. What’s your name, and where are you from?
My name is Forrest Ferguson @hegotkickz_95 & I am from Natchez Mississippi
2. How long have you been collecting?
Collecting since 2014 but i’ve always been into sneakers just couldn’t really afford them as a kid lol
3. What inspired you to start collecting?
Growing up getting made fun of and seeing kids with all the cool shoes getting all the attention and always being the popular kids made me think if i had more money or more shoes i wouldn’t get picked on anymore lol
4. What’s your favorite pair of sneakers that you own, and why?
2016 White cement 4’s it is the last shoe me and my good friend P bought together they released 2/13/2016 he was killed 2/14/2016 i hope he is proud of me REST IN PARADISE my friend I love and miss you
5. What grail pair don’t you have and would love to add to your collection?
I would absolutely LOVEEEE to have any of the Eminem 4’s as they are my favorite silhouette and if Kentucky joins team Jordan then any Kentucky PE lol I can wish right?
6. What are your likes and/or dislikes about sneakerhead culture?
I love the community because of all the amazing people i have met you all have changed my life and made me a better man by coming into my life i learned a long time ago every person comes into your life for a reason good or bad learn from them. I hate how the culture has turned into what shoe is worth the most not which shoe I like the most its all about money now it seems not about looking FLY.
7. Is there anything you’d like to see more of in the sneakerhead community?
I would like to see more of us all to get together and just enjoy each others company get to know more of our family and enjoy life and less hating on the next man or woman for what they have and I dont have lol
8. All “kicks” aside, what are your interests/passions/hobbies outside of sneakers?
I am looking to start a youth foundation back home to help get kids out of the bad stuff going on and going stuff productive I love sports with all my heart I train kids in track & basketball. I was almost a pro athlete so maybe I can help make it happen for one of these kids out here.